Ubuntu Touch for Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
2 min read
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Unlocked bootloader
- Enable USB Debugging
Download official installer from ubuntu-touch.io and follow on-screen instructions.
Automatic brightness Proximity sensors GPS Others: Please test and report
CHANGELOGS 01 July 2021:
- Added ubports installer support (one-click installer)
- Fixed call audio
- Added Anbox 10 early support
22 June 2021
- Added OTA support
- Fixed audio
- Fixed fingerprint
- Fixed MTP and ADB
- Fixed charging icon
27 May 2021
- Switched from GSI to manual build using UBPorts CI
- Battery icon doesn't show as charge during charging, but it is charging fine
- Anbox is now working
- Build author: xperseus
- Repo: https://gitlab.com/ubports/community-ports/android9/xiaomi-mi-mix-3
Credit to UBPorts & Halium team for support and guides. Specially thanks to NotKit.
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Perseus X by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!